College of Science Commencement: Spring 2015
The Office of the Dean is pleased to announce the
Spring 2015 Commencement Ceremony
Thursday May 14th, 2015 at 2:00 PM in McKale Center
The program will include individual recognition of each Undergraduate and Graduate degree recipient in attendance.
We look forward to seeing you and meeting your family and guests at a cookie and punch reception immediately following the ceremony outside of Centennial Hall
All students: Instructions for RSVPing to the ceremony!
You must complete this process before Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM MST.
- Click on the first link below to start the RSVP process.
- Undergraduates will be directed to a survey from Career Services
- Graduate Students are not asked to complete the Career Services Survey
- You will be asked to complete a survey from the College of Science. This survey should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- After Completing the survey, you will be taken to the RSVP page. You have the opportunity to submit a peronsal message that
will display as you accept your degree. Many students use this message to thank their supporters, select a favorite quote,
or comment on their college experience for their personal message.
- Undergraduates may enter a message up to a total of 125 characters*
- Graduate students are permitted up to 200 characters*
- * Characters are letters, spaces, punctuation marks, symbols, etc.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SLIDE MESSAGE READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
For all other questions, please click on the Frequently Asked Questions link below!