College of Science Commencement: Spring 2016
The Office of the Dean is pleased to announce the
Spring 2016 Commencement Ceremony
Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 06:00 AM in McKale Center
All students: Instructions for RSVPing to the ceremony!
You must complete this process before Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM MST.
The program will include individual recognition of each Undergraduate and Graduate degree recipient in attendance.
We look forward to seeing you and meeting your family and guests at a cookie and punch reception immediately following the ceremony outside of McKale Center
- Click on the first link below to start the RSVP process.
- You will be taken to the RSVP page. You have the opportunity to submit a peronsal message that will display as you accept your degree. Many students use this message to thank their supporters, select a favorite quote, or comment on their college experience for their personal message.
- Undergraduates may enter a message up to a total of 125 characters*
- Graduate students are permitted up to 200 characters*
- * Characters are letters, spaces, punctuation marks, symbols, etc.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SLIDE MESSAGE READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
For all other questions, please click on the Frequently Asked Questions link below!