College of Science Commencement: Fall 2013
The Office of the Dean is pleased to announce the
Fall 2013 Commencement Ceremony
Friday, December 20th, 2013 in Centennial Hall
The program will include individual recognition of each Undergraduate and Graduate degree recipient in attendance.
We look forward to seeing you and meeting your family and guests at a cookie and punch reception immediately following the ceremony outside of McKale.
All students: Instructions for RSVPing to the ceremony!
You must complete this process before Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM MST.
To have your name included in the COS commencement program, you must RSVP by: Monday, Nov. 25th, 2013.
- Click on the first link below to start the RSVP process.
- Undergraduates will be directed to a survey from Career Services
- Graduate Students are not asked to complete the Career Services Survey
- You will be asked to complete a survey from the College of Science. This survey should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- After Completing the survey, you will be taken to the RSVP page. You have the opportunity to submit a peronsal message that
will display as you accept your degree. Many students use this message to thank their supporters, select a favorite quote,
or comment on their college experience for their personal message.
- Undergraduates may enter a message up to a total of 125 characters*
- Graduate students are permitted up to 200 characters*
- * Characters are letters, spaces, punctuation marks, symbols, etc.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SLIDE MESSAGE READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
For all other questions, please click on the Frequently Asked Questions link below!